Skip to main content

How do I get licensed for a vacation rental?

Page Title

Page Title

Please review the Atascadero Vacation Rentals handout which includes general standards and steps to follow for vacation rental licensing. Once you've completed the necessary steps and your business license has been approved, HdL, the City's third party administrator, will contact you.

HdL can be reached at and (805) 242-4395.

Fill out the home occupation business license here.