Code Enforcement is the prevention, detection, investigation, and enforcement of violations of statutes or ordinances regulating public health, safety, and welfare, public works, business activities and consumer protection, building standards, land-use, or municipal affairs.
Information Regarding Landlord/Tenant Rights
Landlord and Tenant Rights is a comprehensive resource for landlords and tenants in California. The guidebook aims to provide valuable information and guidance on various aspects of landlord-tenant relationships, rights, and responsibilities.
If you have a complaint please download and complete the PDF form below.
Once you have completed the form, please choose from one of the options below to submit it to the Code Enforcement Official.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax - (805) 470-3192
- Please mark it to the attention of the Code Enforcement Official
- Personally deliver it to one of the following locations:
- Police Station, 5505 El Camino Real, Atascadero, CA 93422
- Fire Station 1, 6005 Lewis Avenue, Atascadero, CA 93422