Non-Emergency Public Safety Online Reporting
If this is an Emergency please call 911
This Online Reporting Form allows you to report the following incidents: Custody Visitation Order Violation, Harassing Phone Call, Hit and Run, Lost Property, Suspicious Circumstances, Theft, Vandalism, Vehicle Burglary, and Vehicle Tampering.
For information about each reporting type click here.
You May File An Online Report If:
- This is not an Emergency.
- The incident occurred within the Atascadero City limits.
- There are NO known suspects.
- This did not occur on a State Freeway.
What If I Can't Use Online Reporting?
- If you need to report an incident but cannot use online reporting, please call the non-emergency line at (805) 461-5051.
- For crimes outside of Atascadero City Limits, you will need to contact the police department where the incident occurred.
- If the location of the incident was on a state Freeway please call the Highway Patrol Office at (805) 434-1822.
- All cases filed online will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.