The proposed project consists of a total of 75 unit residential units that includes:
- 48 independent living, senior apartments at a total of 3-stories in height;
- 20 attached townhomes, 2-stories in height;
- 7 single-family residential cottages;
- On-site parking is to be provided;
- Landscaping, and on-site amenities including BBQ area, patio and gardens.
The project area is approximately 3.79 acres with a gentle slope of 6%. The site is partially developed with an existing single-family residence and accessory structures. The site has been previously graded/disturbed and is surrounded by development. All existing on-site structures were deemed not historically significant and will be demolished. Removal of 28 trees including two (2) native Coast Live Oak is proposed. To provide for the mix of uses and to allow smaller lot sizes than typically allowed in the RMF-20 zone, the applicant is requesting a planned development overlay zone.