Welcome to the Licenses & Permits page where you can access information, applications and additional resources pertaining to permits and licenses issued by the City of Atascadero.
- Permitting, business licenses, property information, and planning/building questions and services are available by appointment, phone, or e-mail. General questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or answered by phone at (805) 461-5000.
- Permits eligible for e-submittal can also still be accepted through email.
- New Business License applications can be mailed, along with a check made payable to City of Atascadero at: City of Atascadero, Attn: Community Development, 6500 Palma Ave., Atascadero, CA 93422.
- Available for use by arrangement, for renewal payments, there is a locked drop box located in the lobby of City Hall for payments and small submittals.
- Questions regarding plan review comments should be directed to the reviewer. This contact information is listed in the left-hand margin of the corrections document.
Building, Planning & Public Works Inspections:
Inspection requests received before 5 p.m. (Monday thru Friday) will be scheduled for the next business day. Be sure to have the permit number, project address, type of inspection, and contact information available when you call the Inspections Hotline at (805) 466-8099. Please note, this is a message only system; you may call the front counter the next morning (after 8:30) to confirm your request.
Please call the Fire Department directly at (805) 470-3300.